Wednesday 1 March 2017

Sunshine Happiness {March's Counterfeit Kit Reveal}

Hello! Hello! It’s a short and sweet note from me this morning, as the first of the month means that it’s time for a new inspiration kit reveal from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. This month, we’re all using the February Main Kit (and add-ons) from The Hip Kit Club as the basis for our own counterfeit kits. The kits feature recent collections including Maggie Holmes’ Chasing Dreams and Crate Paper’s Oasis. They’re a little bit swoonsome, aren’t they?



I’m on the new Mini Kit Team this month, which means that I’ll be popping back with a mini-sized kit - and a little ‘something-something’ that I made using the mini-kit – on the 6th March. In the meantime, why not head on over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge to see how the Main Kit Team interpreted the inspiration kit? I can’t wait to see their ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x