Saturday 31 December 2016

Better {One Little Word 2017}

I've been thinking about my One Little Word since the start of December. Usually, it takes a little time to settle. I had 'Home' in mind for a while - as I will be moving in the New Year - but in the last few days, I've been finding life a bit difficult. Much as I know that I have come a long, long way already, I am constantly striving. I want life to be better.


I've also been ill a lot in 2016. Stress, a long commute and insomnia have contributed to less time for self care (eating well, exercising, sleep) and I want to *feel* better in myself. I'm not expecting life to improve instantly - and am certainly not expecting perfection - just a nice, steady improvement towards a better me and a better 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x