Monday 14 March 2016

Shaker Style Planner Dashboard

Combining this month's Counterfeit Kit with some of the leftovers from January's Planning For Perfection Kit (truly the kit that will never die) I have, somewhat semi-successfully, made my first 'shaker-style' dashboard for my A5 Filofax. 


I found a Project-Life folder, trimmed it to size and then added a cute, little card before stitching it to hold it central. Once the central card was stitched, I threw in some sequins and 'confetti' that I made from kit leftovers, before stitching the inside edge. I then added a little cardstock to hide the edging and support the binding. 

It's not as neat as I would like it to be but I still think it's cute and, of course, I know that we are our own worst critics! 

4 comments:

  1. Playful and fun- love the mix of sequins and punched shapes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the beauty of planners, you can have so much fun with them - like you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Shaker elements are my current fave so this really appeals. And sequins in a planner? cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x