Sunday 21 February 2016

The Stashbuster Series: Putting On The Glitz

I am well known for stretching out my stash and love nothing more than creating a little something from (almost) nothing. I know that I am not the only beader with a stash full of little 'leftovers' from more substantial projects - small selections of seed beads, rounds or crystals that are languishing in our stashes because there's not quite enough of them to make another project!

In an attempt to make the most of my materials and an effort to create some space in my little craft area, I've been working on some beadwork designs that will use up my own stash of lovely, little leftovers - and I've started turning them into tutorials in the hope that they will encourage other beaders to use up the beads left out on their mats, or to rummage through their stash for those teeny, tiny bags of beads that need using!


In the first of the series, Putting On The Glitz Earrings, I've combined some simple materials (which can be easily substituted) to create a little bit of understated sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x