Sunday 12 May 2013

Beautiful Bronzes

I'll admit it, I'm a little bit obsessed with earrings! It all started at the beginning of 2012, when I challenged the members of Operation Tackle That Bead Stash to a challenge - create a pair of earrings, every week, for the year. I thought it really would be a challenge, but I loved it so much, that I re-issued the challenge for 2013. 

I really thought that having already created fifty-two pairs of earrings, that another fifty-two pairs might stretch my creativity along with my stash. Thankfully, Blue Moon Beads are overly generous with their design team - and there's nothing more inspiring than a regular influx of fantastic products. 


Materials: Blue Moon Beads - Bronze Rounds (ZC-001-0040) Bronze Drops (ZC-001-0041) Bronze Eyepins (BM13230-PE-054) and Bronze Earwires (ZF-001-00019)

I've made these bronze drop earrings using several products from the Urban Warrior Collection, which is a deliciously up to date collection of metallic teardrops, spikes, rounds, chain and, um, handcuffs! 

Using just one collection makes it ridiculously easy to make jewellery that 'works'. There's no second guessing about whether each of the products in front of you work well together, because someone else has done all of that hard work for you. Making this challenge just a little bit less challenging!

3 comments:

I <3 comments! Thank you x