Monday 2 May 2011

Playing Along With Color Cue

After a bit of a tidy in the craft room, I've a big pile of project leftovers on my desk that I can't be bothered to put away properly. So, I decided that I'd challenge myself to make cards from the bits and pieces I had to hand and, as I've not played along with any blog challenges for a while, I went on a little hunt for some extra inspiration.

You can expect a few more cards to pop up here over the next couple of days, but I wanted to share the card I made for Color Cue 14. It's stupidly simple card, but I'm beginning to realise that I like a lot of embellishment on my layouts, not on my cards. Who'd have thought?
Color Cue 14 Card
Although this is the first time I've played along with the Color Cue challenges, I think I've finally hit my card making groove and I'll be playing along a little more frequently. Yay!

8 comments:

  1. I adore this style. Clean simple and very attractive! Fab piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this colour combo ... sorry for yelling, but it really is one of my favourites! :-) Card is super cute too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - simple and striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! This card making thing is kind of addictive isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! indeed :) Love it muchly xx

    PS I miss you. We must meet up. Will be in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and simple!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so perfectly CAS! Just LOVE it to pieces! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our Color Cue this month!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x