Saturday 1 August 2009

Project Lovin', Happened So Fast!

There's so much awesomeness in the world of internet and blog today that I really need to share. The ever so lovely Katherine from Paper Pocket may have finally given me a good reason to learn how to crochet with the cutest crocheted headband this side of Elsie Flannigan.

Then, I discovered that Kirsty has designed some awesomely attractive (and ultimately useful) CD Cases using some printable downloads from Shimelle's new class Go To Print.

As if that wasn't enough, One Pretty Thing has featured a Covered Bangle Tutorial from See Mi Knit using swatches of knitting. Which means that even with my rudimentary knitting skills, I can make something that's actually in fashion. (Edited - or at least it was in 2007!)

Oh, and one last thing. The perfect mojito to enjoy while you're busy working out which project to try first. Have a good weekend!

Original Photography - Design Sponge

1 comment:

  1. Yey! That's me!

    I'm definitely making one of those bangles...and mmm mojitos, shame all I have is Pimms. Pimms will have to do. But wait, no lemonade. Ah crud.

    Have a good weekend :D

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x