Sunday 26 July 2009

Challenge Yourself!

The teams on UK Scrappers host a challenge every week to get everyone's scrapping mojo flowing and tomorrow morning, the challenge will be set by The Girl's With Stash - which obviously includes me - with all my stash. Here's a sneak peek of my layout for the challenge...

Life - Sneak Peek for the UK Scrappers Challenge

Life - Sneak Peek for the UK Scrappers Challenge

If you're not in the UK, you could still drop by and get some inspiration. Otherwise, here's a little list of my favourite challenge blogs - Category Stories, The Copy & Paste Project, One Little Word, Pencil Lines, Scrap Outside The Box The Art Is Found and Work Your Soul. I feel challenged just listing them all!

I'll be back tomorrow with a link directly to our challenge on UK Scrappers and some photographs from my week away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x