Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Congrats!!! {Case Study Card}

Just recently, I've had need to send quite a few 'congratulations' and 'thank you' cards.. No bad thing, I love having reasons to actually send the cards that I make. But I was getting a little fed up with my usual formula of teeny cards with a cute flower and a simple sentiment! I needed an injection of inspiration!

So, it was with much joy that I stumbled across the Case Study Challenge. The idea is to Copy And Steal Everything, which is perfect for those days when you just can't be bothered to come up with something original, but need something a little different to your norm.

The latest challenge was to CASE one of Agnieszka Malyszek's beautiful cards and I was immediately inspired by the layout. I've also tried to incorporate a few of the other inspiration points - the woodgrain cardstock, the lace, the splatters of mist ink, the banner and, of course, the butterflies.

Congrats!! {Case Study}

Everything that I've used comes from my latest Counterfeit Kit - except for the super cute butterfly which arrived from Tessa at Precocious Paper over the weekend. I just couldn't resist giving it pride of place on my card.

And speaking of pride, isn't this the perfect card to send to a perfectly amazing sister?

9 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I love the little bit of lace and the button on top of the butterfly.

    Thanks for letting me know about the challenge site too, I've been looking for more card making inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point I'm going to own up to not knowing what "CASE" stood for until now. I've always wondered that :) It's a really lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New for me too.

    This is just wonderful - such lovely colours and textures and just all round scrumptiousness! Perfect for an amazing sister. I love the misting on the tag - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the misting is awesome!! Thanks for playing :)
    Btw, CASE means "Copy and Share Everything", not "steal"... just FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. But I beg to differ - those of us who CASE regularly - prefer to think that the S stand for Share. Copy and share everything.(wink)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! The misting makes such a beautiful effect! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the lace and the misting and, well, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on Aga's card. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I love anything with butterflies on and this has so many other lovely design features. I'm sure your sister will love it :o)
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x